Smart Access application for tenants
With the app, tenants can now:
- Open Access locations
- Open Self-Storage unit doors
- (Re)-activate alarms
- Elevator Access
How does the app Smart Access Tenant work?
- After a tenant books a storage space, he or she will receive a text message with a link to download the Self-Storage tenant app, together with a verification code.
*When the link is clicked, tenants will automatically be brought to their phones app store, where they simply need to click on install.
- The tenant enters this verification code into the Self-Storage tenant app.
*When the app is downloaded, entering the verification code is the first thing that will be prompted.
- The app will automatically know who the tenants is, what storage unit they have, and what access locations the tenant has access to.
*Because of this, tenants will only be allowed to enter access locations, that you gave them access to. These rights can always be changed.
- Tenants will be able to open doors to get into the Self-Storage building and use the elevator, if this is permitted, and open their storage unit doors.
*Tenants will be able to give other apps access to their storage unit.
- Tenants store their goods, close their door and leave the Self-Storage building, using the app again at the building exit.
Download the app!
Apple: Click here
Android: Click here
The smartphone app Smart Access Tenant has another version that is specially designed for Self-Storage managers and employees. Click the link for more information about the Smart Access Manager.